[m2m-iwg] Bosch interest in Eclipse M2M group

Hello,

we have the interest to understand the Eclipse M2M activities, as Bosch is preparing for the Internet of Things and Services.

Right now we would like to understand on which „layer“ the M2M group will work. Therefore, we rather start learning about your approach. This will put us rather in a monitoring role and less in an active role --- if this OK with you.

Best regards,

Stefan

Dr. Stefan Ferber

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH

Director Communities & Partner Networks

Stuttgarter Straße 130

71332 Waiblingen

GERMANY

www.bosch-si.de

Tel. +49 711 811-58114

Mobil +49 160 90855152

Fax. +49 711 811-58100

stefan.ferber@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Immenstaad, Register court: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 631888;

Executives: Heinz Derenbach; Thomas Cotic, Erica Fölsche, Klaus Hüftle,Thomas Schmid

Back to the top