[m2m-iwg] Face to Face meeting

All,

This is to confirm we are going to have the first face-to-face meeting of the M2M Industry Working Group on January 31 at the IBM Hursley office, near Winchester, UK.  [1]

The agenda will focus on finalizing the roadmap and detailed technical discussions on implementation.  All members of the working group are invited to attend.   However, please RSVP to this list or direct to myself, so we have an idea for food, etc.

Individuals or companies that are not formally members of the IWG maybe invited to participate.  Please send me an e-mail detailing your interest.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Regards,
Ian

p.s. We plan to go out for a group dinner the evening of January 30, so please try to arrange your travel to join us.

[1] IBM Hursley http://www-05.ibm.com/uk/locations/hursley_explore.html
--
Ian Skerrett
VP of Marketing and Ecosystem