From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2011 08:04:28 -0500
To: 'm2m Industry Working Group' <m2m-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [m2m-iwg] Agenda proposition for today's call

All,

Unfortunately I will not be able to join the call, as I am speaking at a conference.

I would suggest adding a conversation about Mosquitto (e.g. an MQTT server-side) and enabling a developer sandbox for M2M on eclipse.org infrastructure. We can provide the infrastructure, but someone (Arlen?) will have to put up the server and babysit it. Our sysadmins will be interested in hearing about the scalability, authentication and security aspects of the sandbox.

Thanks.