[m2m-dev] M2M to MMT transition

Hi All

Since the M2M name is widely used for Machine-to-Machine, it has been agreed that Model-to-Model should migrate to MMT as its short name.

I have therefore started changing project meta-data.

Some can be done immediately. Some may need web-master advice/assistance. Some might as well wait till the CVS to GIT migration occurs.

So if M2M doesn't work any more, try MMT. Where possible I'll try to change M2M to redirect to MMT.

Please use MMT in place of M2M for all future usages, and plan to change M2M to MMT for existing old usages when convenient.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top