[m2m-dev] Commit errors

Greetings m2m folks.

I noticed a problem with some commits against m2m repositories not being properly attributed to the right committer. You'll notice that some commits are attributed to user "uid8812" [1].

The Webmaster and I managed to sort out that he problem was related to some issues we were having with LDAP.

We have fixed the commit records; the commit activity should be corrected the next time that Dash runs. Normally this only happens on Sunday nights, but I'll likely run it later this week after I've had a chance to process through some similar issues we've detected in other projects.

While I have your attention... Hopefully you're aware that CVS has been deprecated and is due to be shut down on December 21/2012. Please make plans to migrate your repositories to Git.

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=modeling.m2m
--