[m2m-dev] M2M Name

Hi,

The Eclipse Foundation is getting ready to launch an industry working group in the machine-to-machine space.   The industry accepted term for machine-to-machine is m2m.

Unfortunately this overlaps with the Model-to-Model project short name and url.   We would like to request that the Model-to-Model project change their url from eclipse.org/m2m to maybe eclipse.org/model2model.  This would allow the working group to use eclipse.org/m2m.

We are hoping that since Model-to-Model is a container project that this is not a big deal.   We hope to announce the M2M working group in two weeks, so it would be appreciated to get feedback in the next couple of days.

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett