Re: [m2m-dev] Quality Assessment of QVTO Model Transformations

Hu Phu

[Pending a more accurate response from the QVTo authors.]

I evolved the meta-models which appear in org.eclipse.qvt of the M2M/QVTd
project and in the M2M/QVTo project and which are endorsed by OMG as the
QVT 1.1 models. However the initial Borland development used slightly
different meta-models and I understand that the planned migration has not
yet happened.

The Borland variant of the QVTo AST is almost certainly available. I would
start be searching for some friendly looking Util facades and failing that
set a breakpoint in the OCL EvaluationVisitorImpl and trace back up the
stack to see where execution of a QVTo transformation gets its
instructions from.

    Regards

        Ed Willink