[m2m-dev] Re: FW: Modeling M2M - IP Log Submission for Helios & CQ Alignment

Hi

List looks pretty good.

[qvt-relations aka QVTd with QVTc and QVTr sub-sub-domains is not part of the Helios train.]

List of course throws up some queries.

QVTo has been very enthusiastic on OMG spec reference CQs, which I didn't think needed a CQ. It was just because QVTr cut and paste a 10 page example that I pushed a CQ through for RelToCore. If these CQs are really necessary then perhaps EMF and OCL and ... need to PB on the OMG/MOF CQ, and OCL and ... needs to PB on the OMG/OCL CQ.

The RoyalAndLoyal example CQ'd for the OCL support in QVTr has migrated with the OCL support to an MDT/OCL example. Does MDT/OCL need a PB CQ or should the CQ be reassigned to MDT/OCL?

While discussing PBs, I've noticed a lot of low level Apache PB CQs going past. If MDT/OCL uses Xtext which uses Xpand which uses MWE which uses Apache Logging. Does MDT/OCL have to have a PB CQ for every CQ that Xtext or Xpand or MWE has? I assumed that when project X was fully CQs, that any project that used just X and its own code automatically had transitive approval of whatever X had had approved.

    Regards

        Ed Willink