[m2m-dev] ACG Compilation

Hello,

On Februari 17, I posted on the M@M forum about a problem I had with the ATL compiler. Based on the lack of response, I assume his area is not a priority, which I can understand, but leads me to try to fix it myself. I think I have located the problem in the ATL.acg, and I want to try some possible fixes. This means I have to compile the ATL.acg to some .asm, so I can use it to replace the existing compiler asm. I have two questions here:

1)      Is the ACG file linked from http://wiki.eclipse.org/ACG still current? Is it the right starting point?

2)      What is the easiest what to compile ACG files? I currently try to use ACG.asm with the launcher, but I haven’t been very successful with it. I’ve tried installing TCS using the update site, but that fails because of a missing ANTLR wrapper. Is there some documentation that I’m missing?

Regards,

   Arjan van der Meer

Back to the top