[m2m-dev] [QVTd] Leader required

Hi Frederic

Following the unfortunate need for Quentin Glineur to resign his committership, QVT Declarative has no project leader.

I am the only active committer on the project and am happy to take on the project leader role.

I have plans to realise the missing execution aspect of QVTd by realising a chain of transformations from QVTr to QVTc to QVTu using QVTo for final Transformation Virtual Machine code generation. (QVTu is a unidirectional suubset of QVTu).

If anyone is interested in joining this activity, please let me know.

    Regards

      Ed Willink

Back to the top