Re: [m2m-dev] [ATL]

Nasser Hakki wrote:
Hello all,
If we have two UML models (source and target models), can we generate automatically the ATL rules that could be applied to the source model to obtain the target model ?
Thanks in advance,

This list is for development discussions about M2M projects. Please ask usage questions on the newsgroup.

[Of course it is impossible for any tool or human to deduce the conversion rules between unrelated UML models. Until semantic rules are provided to relate them, it is not possible to know whether a left-hand Apple should be converted into a right-hand Pear, or more realistically what financial policy to use between a CurrencyUnit and a DollarExchangeToken]

	Regards

		Ed Willink

Back to the top