Re: [m2m-dev] problem with ATL engine integration in plug-in

Hello,

Could you please tell me which version of ATL do you use, for coding your plugin and deploying the whole application ? I'm asking for because the main difference between the last ATL 2 release and the source code available on CVS HEAD, is that the AtlLauncher and EMFModelHandler (missing classes in your errors) have moved to other plugins: the HEAD branch is refactored in order to prepare the next ATL release. If you want to work with ATL 2 release source code, there is a branch on CVS called R2_0_maintenance.

Best regards,

William Piers

David Ouagne a écrit :
hi,

I developed a plug-in in which I integrated the ATL engine to propose
model-to-model transformation. This plug-in works correctly in the
runtime environment. But when I deploy this plug-in I compilation
errors.

My question is how do you export a plugin integrating ATL without
errors?

begin:vcard
fn:William Piers
n:Piers;William
org:Obeo
adr:2 rue Robert Schumann;;lot 24;NANTES;;44408;France
email;internet:william.piers@xxxxxxx
title:MDA Consultant
tel;work:+33 (0)2 51 13 51 82
tel;cell:+33 (0)6 20 31 75 98