Re: [m2m-dev] M2M and coherence between models?

Hi,

One component of the M2M project will be the "infrastructure" component but I'm not sure if it will cover these aspects.

It seems to me that your work may fall within the scope of AM3 (http://www.eclipse.org/gmt/am3/). AM3 deals with global resource management.

For this kind of questions, please use the m2m newsgroup (news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.modeling.m2m). This mailing list is used for development discussions.
Thanks :-) .

Regards,
Freddy.

Jorge Luis Pérez Medina a écrit :

Hello,

I am a student of the first year of thesis in Grenoble, my work consists of creating a tool for the gestion of models, particularly, i must focus myself in the refinement and monitoring of the coherence between models.

I am interested in knowing if M2M contemplates these aspects, besides, if exists requirements that they allow me to collaborate with this project.

Jorge PEREZ