Re: [m2m-atl-dev] Motivations

Hi

Thanks for the links and your thesis. It will certainly help me.

best regard.

Hello,

Your questions are partly answered (in french) in my thesis. You can
download it from:
http://nantilus.univ-nantes.fr/vufind/Record/PPN111334500
Section 2.2.4 notably explains when ATL was created in relation to the
QVT standardization process.

A comparison of QVT and ATL can notably be found in:
http://scholar.google.fr/scholar?cluster=13242229844667990924&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5

Best regards,

Frédéric Jouault
Frédéric Jouault