[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[m2m-atl-dev] Traceability in ATL
- From: Andreza Vieira <andreza.ufcg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 09:51:11 -0300
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=UHZsh1P0+sOT7JND5y4W5ucAa6YvjtOmD4TNd5zx99E=; b=ed/Q+Oz0CzFAD9uaPXrY3fQngXoQIMDL2Gqni/Ri3YHb7N/mEnpXVf3h6zgdELUu04 PLfswtJ61bJB6ASTQ+RN2t0DCLcCcXW4At8qPdXt+UJ600whx4UMS4UjNwSPrQzdAInJ CDl6aGLia9WVxDWyy00+PJ7CUCmK7b0ObD1L8=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=CnTn6csoMeCJsGwX4wTlUAxLeOhKhlG/qlWRUScr1MDx/glkNni45L42UFbzdp5c9R RLqrjLzLTC9C8XzyqINC20DBUif3r1fNCUDQGXkBVzC5hPrmbQo3uZY33hmIZR47rVMK BJ5DkITtTkI5MTcsPb23NNJXG03gaa3IvV4A0=
I'm studying traceability. I know that ATL provides support to traceability, but I would like to know details of how is the traceability mechanism and what are the limitations. What is the purpose of using traceability? Just for debug?
I've read a paper  that proposes (i) a method that allows access to the tracing information and (ii) a method for storing the tracing information in a separate model. It extends the ATL Virtual Machine. Does anyone know if this extension was already incorporated to any ATL version?
 Yie, Andrés and Dennis Wagelaar. "Advanced Traceability for ATL." In Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Model Transformation with ATL, pp. 78--87.
I thank for any explanation.