[m2m-atl-dev] Traceability in ATL

Hello,

I'm studying traceability. I know that ATL provides support to traceability, but I would like to know details of how is the traceability mechanism and what are the limitations. What is the purpose of using traceability? Just for debug?

I've read a paper [1] that proposes (i) a method that allows access to the tracing information and (ii) a method for storing the tracing information in a separate model. It extends the ATL Virtual Machine. Does anyone know if this extension was already incorporated to any ATL version?

[1] Yie, Andrés and Dennis Wagelaar. "Advanced Traceability for ATL." In Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Model Transformation with ATL, pp. 78--87.

I thank for any explanation.
Regards,
Andreza

Back to the top