[m2m-atl-dev] ATL Debugger & Profiler

Hi ATL devs,

I'm going to commit some changes on CVS HEAD, regarding the ATL Debugger and the ATL Profiler contribution. The modifications are quite heavy as they're all related to the same purpose, so I'm going to tag the code before commiting. Below is the detail of the main changes: - created a new org.eclipse.m2m.atl.debug.core plugin to centralize ADWP stuffs (the ATL Debug Protocol) - removed ADWP / Debugger stuffs from org.eclipse.m2m.atl.adt.debug and org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.vm => to the new plugin - created a new org.eclipse.m2m.engine.emfvm.launch plugin to interface between emfvm and debugger
- updates made to emfvm to support debug

I hope all that changes won't interfer with your works and that you will appreciate the updated debugger / brand new profiler :-)

Best regards,

William
begin:vcard
fn:William Piers
n:Piers;William
org:Obeo
adr:2 rue Robert Schumann;;lot 24;NANTES;;44408;France
email;internet:william.piers@xxxxxxx
title:MDA Consultant
tel;work:+33 (0)2 51 13 50 53
url:http://www.obeo.fr