[m2m-atl-dev] Transformation of a source model in emx to target model in emx

Hello,

I am sorry if this has been asked before. I am trying to transform a model created in Rational Software Architect with an extension .emx to another model with extension .emx using ATL. I tried this and it was throwing a java.language.reflection error. Is this because of something in my environment or. it is not possible because the meta-meta model for ATL is Ecore

Thanks,
Krishnakumar

Windows Live: Make it easier for your friends to see what you’re up to on Facebook. Find out more.

Back to the top