[m2m-atl-dev] [ATL] org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.libextension extension point

Hi !

I am currently trying to extend the operations supported for a given ATL type and i am searching for a clean way to do it.

I have found the org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.libextension extension point from the org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm plug-in in version 3.0.0.v200905050615 when importing as source code the atl plug-ins, but this extension doesn't seems to have the related extension point schema (besides, there is no schema folder in this plug-in and no .exsd).
Therefore i don't know if this extension point fit my problem and i haven't found any documentation about this.

I tried to use the same extension point syntax than used in org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine :

<extension
          point="org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.libextension">
       <libextension
             class="some class implementing org.eclipse.m2m.atl.engine.emfvm.lib.LibExtension"
             name="xxx">
       </libextension>
    </extension>

but it doesn't work since the extension point is not detected by eclipse when using the packaged plug-ins ( is supposed that .exsd absence explain this issue).

If it is the good way to solve my problem, is there any solution ?

Best regards,

--
Pierre Kubryk

Back to the top