Re: [m2m-atl-dev] Transform Papyrus models to Papyrus models

Hi,

Which models are you talking about ? If you can tell me specifically that which models you want to transform to other models, may be i can answer this. We are also trying to do similar things using ATL. We are transforming hierarchical UML state machines in to flattened UML state machines using ATL.

Shaukat