Re: [m2m-atl-dev] ATL 3.0 architecture & ASMEMFModel Memory leak comes back to haunt?

The ATL_Dynamic_ResourceSet branch is now merged.

I've also attached a snapshot of my ATL ant tasks fork based on the dynamic ModelLoader architecture. It may come in handy when you plan to port the ant tasks to the new architecture.

--
Dennis

William Piers schreef:
I commited the patch, so you can work on it.

William

Dennis Wagelaar a écrit :
Hello William, ATL devs,

First of all, thanks for the quick answer! I put my reply at the bottom: