Re: [m2m-atl-dev] New R2_1_0_dev branch

Hello Dennis,

Recently Frédéric created the R2_1_0_dev branch for ATL to make sure
that we don't break HEAD for Ganymede. I suppose new features go into
R2_1_0_dev and maintenance is done in HEAD. I also suppose that
R2_1_0_dev is only merged into HEAD after the Ganymede release. Can you
verify this, Frédéric?

This is indeed what we have planned. We have not merged all obsolete branches into R2_1_0_dev yet, but this is in progress. Can you please take care of "your" branch?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Frédéric

Back to the top