[m2m-atl-dev] antlr-runtime change

Dear ATL developpers,

As you perhaps know, ATL use antlr-runtime library, which is external to Eclipse. The Eclipse's Orbit project integrates this library, so now we need this one. To improve that, I deleted the existing antlr-runtime.jar from org.eclipse.atl.engine and make a dependency to the org.antlr.runtime plugin.
This allow us to consult the source of this plugin.

So, to be able to compile ATL code, you must now checkout the org.antlr.runtime plugin :
- add a CVS repository on dev.eclipse.org, pointing to /cvsroot/tools
- right-click on the repository, select the "refresh branches" menu.
- only check the orbit box, refresh it
- in the branches, select 3.0.0
- checkout org.antlr.runtime project

Don't hesitate to contact me if there is any problem.

Best regards,

William Piers

ATL
begin:vcard
fn:William Piers
n:Piers;William
org:Obeo
adr:2 rue Robert Schumann;;lot 24;NANTES;;44408;France
email;internet:william.piers@xxxxxxx
title:MDA Consultant
tel;work:+33 (0)2 51 13 51 82
tel;cell:+33 (0)6 20 31 75 98