[m2m-atl-dev] Problems with Ant tasks

Hi Dennis,

I have tested your update of Ant tasks.

When I try to use the AM3 ant tasks in a Runtime-Workbench :-( , it seems Eclipse cannot find them. I got the following trace in the Error Log: "The library "lib/am3ToolsAnt.jar" specified from "org.eclipse.gmt.am3.tools.ant" for the extraClasspathEntries extension does not exist."

But when I use the Ant tasks from a binaries build, it works perfectly :-) .

I don't understand why this doesn't work. Your code seems perfect to me :-\ . Maybe it is a configuration problem.

Do you have the same results from your side with a Runtime-Workbench?

Cheers,
Freddy.

--
Freddy Allilaire - ATLAS Group (INRIA & LINA)
UFR des Sciences et Techniques - Nantes

Back to the top