[m2e-wtp-dev] test-jar in unsupported dependency types

Hello,

In UnsupportedDependencyTypeConfigurator there is a list of unsupported dependency types that includes “test-jar”.  This causes a warning marker to show up for all test-jar dependencies.  It’s quite annoying because there is no way to suppress the warning and it makes it impossible to eliminate all warnings from a project using this Maven feature.

Is this warning still relevant in new versions of Eclipse?  I have never had a problem resolving test dependencies in Eclipse, without any special configuration, so I’m not exactly sure what this warning is trying to tell me.

Would it be possible to simply remove “test-jar” from the list of unsupported types?

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,

scott

Back to the top