From:        "Marc Schlegel" <my.mailing.lists@xxxxxx>
To:        m2e-wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        13-01-15 09:38
Subject:        Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] Deploymetn Assembly needs /target/myproject.war
Sent by:        m2e-wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Unfortunately I cannot supply a project. Maybe I can setup one later. As far as I figured out the Liberty Tools publishing, it is using the workspace resources (within the server a xml is deployt pointing to my workspace).

m2e-wtp configures the assembly as I would expect:
/src/main/java -> /WEB-INF/classes
/src/main/resources -> /WEB-INF/classes
/src/main/webapp -> /
/target/m2e-wtp/web-resources -> /

I compared the exported archives and they seem to be identical (size). I probably have to check for each file

A quick test with Wildfly 8 showed that there is no need to edit the deployment assembly. So I guess it is up to IBM :-/