Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] Kepler SR2

Yes that's correct. Not much happened in the last few months.

On Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 7:50 PM, Ian Trimble <ian.trimble@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I’ve been asked to get the latest “Kepler SR2 version” of m2e/m2e-wtp for an adopter product, but I’m not seeing anything newer than what we already have. Can you confirm/deny, please, that m2e/m2e-wtp are not participating in the Kepler SR2 release train? From exploring download sites and such, it looks to me that the latest released versions are 1.4 (m2e) and 1.0.1 (m2e-wtp) – is that correct?

Thanks,

- Ian