Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] [me2-wtp-user] Problem with me2-wtp add source test artifacts to WEB-INF/classes

Have you tried to run Maven > Update Project?

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 3:35 PM, Juan Miguel Bernal González <juanmiguelbg@xxxxx> wrote:
Hello:

I've a  maven multimodule archetype. When i generate the archetype, at the web module, it correctly generates the src/test/java and src/test/resources folders. But the m2e-wtp add that folders to the WEB-INF/classes in the Deployment Assembly. I've attached a image. I think thats is a bug.

Bye.
--

Imagen barra

Juan Miguel Bernal González