Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] Issue with zip files from overlays in the Deployment Assembly

FYI If you just want to have updatable Content using jboss with jboss tools server adapter allows updates without a restart since we deploy exploded by default.

Not sure it fits your needs but from your description it sounds like it.

/max (sent from my phone)