[m2e-wtp-dev] m2e-wtp 0.17.0 Milestone 1 available

Hi,

The m2e-wtp 0.17.0 Milestone 1 is available from [1]

Along a bunch of Bug fixes [2], it introduces new optional Java EE configurators (available as separate features) contributed by JBoss Tools.
- JSF configurator : will install the JSF Facet automatically if it detects a faces-config.xml or the Faces servlet in your web.xml
- JAX-RS configurator : will install the JAX-RS Facet automatically if JAX-RS classes are found in your project classpath

If you already installed the JAX-RS and JSF configurators from JBoss Tools, you will need to do "Help > check for updates", so the new configurators can be seen as valid updates over the JBoss ones

The JPA Facet configurator couldn't be included in this milestone as the Dali project changed its API in Kepler and I wanted this milestone to be compatible with indigo, juno AND kepler.
The Dali API changes will force us to maintain separate code bases, thus versions starting with the next Milestone.

Unfortunately, the m2e-wtp features didn't make it to the Kepler M4 release this time. I hope we can sort that out for M5.

Please test this milestone version and report any bugs you find to Bugzilla [3]

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/m2e-wtp/milestones/0.17.0
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=3943771&query_format=advanced&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&product=M2E-WTP&target_milestone=Juno%20SR2%20M1&known_name=m2e-wtp%20Juno%20SR2
[3] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=M2E-WTP

Regards,

Fred Bricon