Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] New m2e-wtp CI build available

Hi,

FYI, the latest m2e-wtp 0.17.0 snapshot build contains the JSF and JAX-RS configurators. Dev builds are signed and now pack200'ed.

Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to publish the hudson builds directly (as part of the build) to the download area for security reasons.
So, currently, once a build is successful, I need to manually run a (simplistic) script that unzips the generated update site to the download.eclipse.org/m2e-wtp/snapshots/ folder on build.eclipse.org.
The script also sends an email notification (for some reason, I can't use a dummy *-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxx "from" address, even if I added it to this ML).

Fred Bricon