Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] Local mirroring of m2e-wtp

Hi Fred,

thanks for your hint - it works now as expected!

regards,
Ilko

On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 3:19 PM, Fred Bricon <fbricon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
According to [1], you  need to mirror both the artifacts and the metadata, hence run 2 commands :

eclipse -nosplash -consoleLog -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.artifact.repository.mirrorApplication -source http://download.eclipse.org/m2e-wtp/releases/ -destination file:/path/to/my/m2e-wtp_mirror

eclipse -nosplash -consoleLog -application org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata.repository.mirrorApplication -source http://download.eclipse.org/m2e-wtp/releases/ -destination file:/path/to/my/m2e-wtp_mirror

HIH

Fred Bricon