[m2e-wtp-dev] Pointers on including archetype in my plugin

Hi,

I'm writing some extension plugins to m2e and was wondering if there's a way to include my own archetype.  I came across the org.eclipse.m2e.archetypeCatalogs extension-point, which seems to let me include a catalog, but I haven't figured out how to actually associated and package an archetype in my plugin.  Could someone give me some pointers on this?

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

Back to the top