Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] Preparing m2e-wtp 0.16.0 release

It's a bit better, using http :  http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.m2e.m2e-wtp
But the page still says  Unable to display the technology.m2e.m2e-wtp project plan because the project does not exist in our records.
Does it hide an actual processing error or is the message really appropriate?

Regards,

Fred Bricon