Re: [m2e-wtp-dev] Roadmap for more complete JEE project support?

Even though we briefly talked about that subject in the latest dev call, we haven't defined a roadmap for such integration yet. Our primary focus was/is to bring the existing m2eclipse-wtp tooling to eclipse, without necessarily adding new features for the first release.

Anyway, standalone configurators for JSF, JPA and JAX-RS Facets already exist in JBoss Tools 3.3.0.GA (see the sources here):

- JSF & JAX-RS :  http://docs.jboss.org/tools/whatsnew/maven/maven-news-3.3.0.M3.html

The question is : does Red Hat plan to contribute these back to m2e-wtp (or their corresponding WTP components). Since I'm not the one in charge, I'll let Max respond to that :-)

Regards,

Fred Bricon