[m2e-users] Call maven goal in eclipse plugin

Hello,

In my plugin’s process, there is a moment where I need to programmatically create JARs from projects which they have a custom nature in the workspace, so I want to run the package goal.
I analysed the class ExecutePomAction from m2e-core [1] but I saw that the execution methods are private.

Do I need to reproduce those to be able to run the goal or there is another way to call M2E execution functions ?

[1] https://github.com/eclipse-m2e/m2e-core/blob/master/org.eclipse.m2e.launching/src/org/eclipse/m2e/actions/ExecutePomAction.java

Best regards

Back to the top