Re: [m2e-users] Often get into infinite loop with "Associate sources and javadoc with classpath"

I don't know of any plans yet, sorry.
But I think we should synchronize teh next release of m2e with the next Tycho-release, because if one uses the Maven-Target location in the target-platform m2e now converts them to the new format automatically that Tycho can't handle before version 2.5.0.

However if you add the 1.18.2/latest repo [1] to your available update-sites you will get the latest snapshots until the next release. After the next release that snapshot repo is not updated anymore and the releases repo takes precedence (because it contains newer artifacts), so you will be back on the releases train.

Gesendet: Samstag, 04. September 2021 um 17:39 Uhr
Von: "David Karr" <davidmichaelkarr@xxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [m2e-users] Often get into infinite loop with "Associate sources and javadoc with classpath"
Would you happen to know when 1.18.2 is going to be released?

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 3:02 AM Hannes Wellmann <wellmann.hannes1@xxxxxxx> wrote:
The issue you described as already been reported and adressed as GitHub-issue 252 of m2e-core, see [1].

Mickael has added a fix for the most and usual cases, which is available in the lastest Snapshot of m2e, which you can find here [2] or here [3] (the latter will contain all future snapshots, Links 2 only those until the next release).