[m2e-users] Maven import not recognizing Java projects

Hello,

I've been using m2e successfully for many years and I am abruptly running into an issue where m2e no longer recognizes imported maven projects as Java projects and thus doesn't add the Java nature.

I tried a new workspace, new version of Eclipse (2019-09) and the problem has persisted.

Perhaps something in our POMs changed, I guess my question is there some way to force the Java nature or is there some critical part of the POM that must be recognized? If I add the Java project nature manually, my build path is not configured correctly.

Thank you.

- Whitney

Back to the top