[m2e-users] import maven project abnormally slow in Eclipse 2019-6

Hi,
I have a 350 modules project I'm used to import in eclipse 2019-3 (everytime I work on a new branch). It imports (without building) in something like 4 minutes which is fine.
The same project imported in eclipse 2019-6 takes approx 30 minutes.
As expected, my laptop fans and the heat generated are way more noticeable on the 4 mins fast import of Eclipse 2019-3

This is just for the "import maven projects" phase (no build involved).
If I do an update maven projects on the whole workspace it should take the same time as import.

I tried using an external maven to be sure to use the same on both eclipses and the difference is still the same.
Any idea what's going on ?

About Select Maven Profiles:
If I want to change the profiles on multiple projects, Loading project profiles that shows a dialog with all available profiles takes as much time as reimporting all projects with the right profiles from the start. So it makes it complicated to change the profile on a lot of projects as reimporting them is easier (but not that practical).

Edit: I forgot to mention I'm on the latest macOS (Mojave 10.14.6)

Thanks !

Back to the top