Re: [m2e-users] Inspect/debug-shell failures with photon / m2e / wtp

Looks like WTP has not been updated to work with the new Advanced source lookup implementation we introduced in JDT in Photon. I am not using WTP, but I think "Serve modules without publishing" in Tomcat Server Options should solve the problem. Alternatively, you can disable advanced source lookup in Eclipse Preferences under Java/Debug, but you'll be missing things like automatic Tomcat sources download.

Igor