Re: [m2e-users] Transitive dependencies not added to the classpath

Good Morning.

After some inquiry, I found that the problem was caused by the parent 'org.jboss.weld:weld-parent:36' of the 'javax.enterprise:cdi-api:2.0' dependency.
When trying to browse its  POM with the editor, an error was generated and was traced in the .log file of the workspace:

[FATAL] Non-parseable POM d:\var\mvn-repo\org\jboss\weld\weld-parent\36\weld-parent-36.pom: end tag not allowed in epilog but got / (position: END_TAG seen ...</distributionManagement>\n\n\n</project>\n</... @687:3)  @ line 687, column 3

The POM file of this parent must have been corrupted during its initial download. So I deleted it and imported the project again to force a new download: now everything works.

Thank you for your answers.