Re: [m2e-users] M2Eclipse on projects requiring Java 9 Module Flags / Adds / Exports

In its current implementation, the modulepath is entirely inferred from the module-info.java's required modules (and their transitive dependencies, in m2e 1.9/Photon).
m2e ignores Java 9 options from the maven-compiler-plugin configuration section.

I suggest you create a sample project, try it Photon's latest CI build[1], to see where we're at, and open a bug report[2], attaching that project.

Fred

[1] https://hudson.eclipse.org/packaging/job/photon.epp-tycho-build/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/org.eclipse.epp.packages/archive/
[2] https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=m2e