[m2e-users] Problem with maven project in eclipse

Hi,

I try to create a maven project and use the archetype
maven-archetype-webapp.

I suspect that i have a maven proxy problem. When i create a new project :
1) File -> New -> Maven Project
2) I choose the archetype : in org.apache.maven.archetypes -> maven-archetype-webapp
3) And i get this error with 2 dialogs :
Could not resolve archetype org.apache.maven.archetypes:maven-archetype-webapp:RELEASE from any of the configured repositories.

 Could you give me a hint of what is going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Back to the top