[m2e-users] Resolve maven plugin from workspace?

I'm trying to write a maven plugin that I want to include in my project.

In my project pom, I have defined my plugin as:

<build>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.project</groupId>
        <artifactId>build-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>builder</id>
            <phase>validate</phase>
            <goals>
              <goal>enhancer</goal>
            </goals>
         </execution>
       </executions>
      </plugin>
..
..

I have my build-maven-plugin opened in my workspace.  The build-maven-plugin pom is defined as:
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<groupId>org.project</groupId>
<artifactId>build-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<packaging>maven-plugin</packaging>

Additionally, I have ensured that I have Resolve dependencies from Workspace projects enabled in both the mojo project and my jar project.

And yet, the jar project complains that it isn't able to resolve mojo in my project.
"Could not find goal 'enhancer' in plugin org.project:build-maven-plugin:1.0.0 among available goals run, help"

Is there something special that needs to be done so that my jar project is able to see the mojo in my workspace?  I've tried a complete clean/rebuild/update dependencies, but that hasn't helped.

I'm running Eclipse Neon.2.

Thanks,

Eric

Back to the top