Re: [m2e-users] Broken single-root rule: Only one <wb-resource> element with a deploy path of "/" is allowed...

See if that helps : https://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E-WTP_FAQ#That_web_resources_folder_is_causing_me_some_trouble.2C_can_I_get_rid_of_it.3F

On Apr 7, 2017 03:25, "Anders Hammar" <anders@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I installed IBM WDT in one of the fresh Eclipse Neon.3 installations and then I get these warnings (and some others as well). So it's related to IBM WDT.

Thanks for all input!

/Anders