[m2e-users] Make use of eclipse to test (run/debug) as website from eclipse

Hi,
I have a spring mvc website for which the code is build using m2e plugin in eclipse. Right now the use of eclipse is limited to only building the code. How I can I make use of the tomcat server on eclipse and configure a spring mvc website around this project so that i can test/run/debug the website from eclipse. Is this possible?  My knowledge in eclipse maven is limited.

Thanks and regards,
Sudha Mathew.

Back to the top