Re: [m2e-users] m2e is supposed to use proxy configuration from settings.xml only

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for explaining.

Is it technically possible to discover and use Eclipse proxy settings for Maven builds executed from m2e - particularly when the Native active provider is available and selected in Network Connection settings?
Regards,

Miles

Miles Daffin

Miles Daffin, Product Manager