Re: [m2e-users] Using lifecycle mapping from extension as well as from plugin

What about if I just register a lifecycle mapping id for packaging type (similar to https://github.com/tesla/m2eclipse-tycho/blob/master/org.sonatype.tycho.m2e/lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml#L57) in my extension.
Would that still conflict with individual plugin execution mappings defined in the plugin's lifecycle-mapping-metadata.xml?
That way those are quite separate, right?

Konrad