[m2e-users] Maven Dependencies not Resolving for Project

I recently installed Neon and have been working with a new Maven test project. The transitive dependencies are not be resolved. I.e. when I view either the Dependency Hierarchy or Effective POM views, the only dependencies displayed are those explicitly set in the pom.xml. There is an error when viewing the raw pom.xml at the top which is simply the name of a transitive dependency jar (no other text).

I thought this might be a Neon issue, but if I open the project in another version of Eclipse (Luna) it shows the same thing. Also, if I open an older project in Neon (created in Luna), it resolves the dependencies just fine. So, it must be something with the config for this project.

Anyone know what the issue might be? I can't find any differences between the two projects.

Back to the top