Re: [m2e-users] maven-cucumber-reporting for Travis CI

If you have it at cli and eclipse you likely have some configuration problem in your pom.

For Eclipse there isn't the notion of a build number, if the plugin you're using doesn't integrate with eclipse you can likely provide one via a property in an m2e activated profile.

Maven has user lists at Apache, no clue where cucumber is from but I'm sure you can find it via Google or another search engine.