[m2e-users] Error with m-jar-p 3.0.1 in Eclipse / m2e

Hi,

using maven-jar-plugin version 3.0.1 inside Eclipse, I now get the following error after updating my project(s):

Error message: org.codehaus.plexus.archiver.jar.Manifest.write(java.io.PrintWriter)
Resource: pom.xml
Location: line 1
Type: Maven Configuration Problem

This sounds like a similar problem I had with version 3.0.0; see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MJAR-222. Do you have any information what is causing this behaviour?

I'm using
- Eclipse Neon (4.6.0RC3)
- m2e 1.7.0.20160531-2022
- m2e connector for mavenarchiver from the link in MJAR-222
- Java 1.8.0_92

Side note:
- Building from the command line works; the error only occurs in Eclipse.

- downgrading to 3.0.0 lets the error disappear

Regards

Thorsten

Back to the top